Support
ChronoScan - Document Capture Software - Import Setting disappear - ChronoScan Forum

Import Setting disappear

More
17 Aug 2021 08:25 #3446 by tobyto
Dear Support,

We have setup a hotfolder with PDF import setting, but today when I try view the setting, the setting box show as empty, attached the captured screen of setting page, may I know whats the reason of such situation? thanks!

Best regards,
Toby
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2021 11:31 #3447 by Gsimao
Replied by Gsimao on topic Import Setting disappear
Toby,
that configuration reads from the files inside C:\ProgramData\ChronoScan\Jobs\JOBNAME@JOBID
The file names should be Chrono_stdPDF.ChronoInputPDF.xml and Chrono_stdfiles.ChronoInputFiles.xml
Please check that those files do exist inside your Job folder and that they are accessible by the logged in windows user. They could be blocked by windows or even locked by an AV solution.

More
18 Aug 2021 04:44 #3448 by tobyto
Replied by tobyto on topic Import Setting disappear
Hi Gsimao,

Turns out the Chrono_stdPDF.ChronoInputPDF.xml is empty which causing the problem, we think it should related to the storage issue happened last week, thanks for the support!

Toby

More
18 Aug 2021 10:14 #3449 by Gsimao
Replied by Gsimao on topic Import Setting disappear
Ahá! That could cause that issue! I am not sure that running the installer again will restore the file, but you could try just copying the same file from a different Job or just creating a new Job and triggering the input dialogue from the Start Input button on the Scan/Input tab while selecting the desired option from the dropdown menu.
Most likely all of your settings are lost though.

More
19 Aug 2021 04:58 #3450 by tobyto
Replied by tobyto on topic Import Setting disappear
Hi Gsimao,
Thanks for the suggestion, we have copy the setting to a new job and setup a hotfolder to replace the old one.
Toby

Time to create page: 16.359 seconds